Thank you for choosing Make Holiday Plans for Hotel Booking / Tour Package / Flight Booking / Car Booking for the best travel experience. We take all efforts to ensure that you, our Guest have a warm and a delightful holiday experience. We devote keen attention to every minute detail of your tour. At the same time, we request you to read and follow the below Terms and Conditions so as to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable tour.
Before using our services you are required to read the user agreement and accept all the terms and conditions. The same are listed below for your reference:
This page sets forth the terms and conditions under which a product of Living in Luxury Travels provides the information on this Website, as well as the terms and conditions governing your use of this site. By making use of this site, you shall be presumed to have agreed to the terms and conditions we have outlined below and these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations towards www.makeholidayplans.com. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not continue to use or access this site.
For the purpose of the User Agreement, ‘You’ shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website and accepted this electronic version / electronic record of the User Agreement.
- Important Information – Liabilities and Responsibilities of Make Holiday Plans Enterprise:Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us at the no displayed on the website or mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Check-In – Minimum check-in for domestic flights is 120 minutes and for international flights, 3 hours. Be prepared to present a government-issued photo ID. at the ticket counter.
- RECONFIRMATION – Reconfirm the use and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
- EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES– Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s) flight(s), time(s) or routing(s) could result in a carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
- If your plans change en-route, contact the Make Holiday Plan or call the after-hours service for assistance. Additional charges may apply. It is not necessary to purchase a new ticket if a refund is due. Please cancel your reservation prior to flight time or ticket will have no value.
- These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
- TICKETS– Most tickets have value. Any unused flight coupons must be returned in order to determine refund value. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline-imposed service charge.
- HOTELSare usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel. Rules may vary by property. Check-in and Check-out time Guest have to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, generally the check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 10 am. For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 11 AM. If the guest wants any change therein, like an early check-in or late check-out, he/she will have to manage the same on his/her own with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any. Any loss to hotel property knowingly or unknowingly will have to be borne by the guest. The company shouldn’t be held responsible.
- Taking care of the valuables is the sole responsibility of the guest, in fact, we suggest and recommend you not to carry unnecessary valuables like gold, high-end equipment’s on tour.
- Train/flight delays, on account of any reason due to rescheduling/cancellation of train/flights/inter-connection/ meals not being served etc., is not under the control of the company.
- Any change due to force majeure including weather condition/ strike/war / VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc., are not in control of the company.
- Allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft because the airline reserves the right of allocation.
- Celebrity assigned for the tour as an entertainer not turning up on the tour due to the reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
- Any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management/ employees/agents of an independent contractor.
- Any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the guest due to cancellation, amendment and/or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary/brochure by the Company after the registration/booking by the tourist. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other, if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect.
- TOUR/PACKAGE PRICESare subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
- Tour Package Listed on the site are sample tour plan and can be customized as per Guest requirement and prices will be sent once the tour plan is approved and as per the no of Persons. Currently, we are not having any Group Package, if any requirement of Group is there for any package we are in a position to cater to the same, for group query & quote you can mail us your requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT!!!If you are at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservations for you please do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows “OK” for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary ask to speak to a supervisor.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS ‘ Make Holiday Plan reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations, and other services.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – Make Holiday Plan is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). Make Holiday Plans, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Make Holiday Plan shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the Make Holiday Plan control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Travelers’ retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
- Proof of identity is required for all travel. Without proper identification, or passport and necessary visas, you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE. There are different types of medical, baggage or trip cancellations insurance from the supplier or the agencies. NOTE: Insurance coverage may not cover pre-existing conditions and may have other restrictions and exclusions. Consult the insurance carriers direct for details. Trip insurance or waivers provided by the supplier may not offer insolvency coverage.
- Cancellation Policy for our Package Tour & Flight Tour Package for Flight Booking Cancellation – Airline Policy Apply for Cancellation of Flight Booking for both flight booking and for flight tour package.
- Tour Package Cancellation Policy
- Nil refund for cancellation within 2 days prior to the tour date
- 25% refund for cancellation between 3-5 days prior to the tour date
- 65% refund for cancellation between 6-09 days prior to tour date
- 75% refund for cancellation between 10-20 days prior to tour date
- 85% refund for cancellation 21 days & above to tour date
- I Have Read & understood the terms and conditions specified and by booking accept the same.
- Jurisdiction: The jurisdiction of all issues relating to any party involved in this site in any transaction is limited to the Courts of Chennai, India.
Please be aware that during your participation in Tour / Holiday operated by Make Holiday Plan certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of travelling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Make Holiday Plan will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Make Holiday Plans Enterprise will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a Tour / Holiday and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Make Holiday Plans harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Make Holiday Plans Enterprise is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Make Holiday Plans Enterprise harmless for such eventualities during the tour dates – to the end of the tour.
APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC HOTEL TERMS.
- Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com ) acts only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
- Hotels may not allow local residents to check-in as guests. This is strictly subject to the Hotel Policies and Make Holiday Plans (makeholidayplans.com) will not be responsible for such check-in denials.
- Hotels reserve the right of admission. Unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in. Similarly, accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a Couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com ) will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- A hotel may deny check in to guests providing Id Proof of the same city as the hotel itself.
- The hotel pictures/information on the website, including amenities and facilities, are provided by the hotel. This information is for reference only. For any discrepancy that exists between the website pictures and actual settings, Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com ) is not liable and responsible.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- Check-in time and check-out time is as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy & seasonality.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren’t part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you’re checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Adhar Card Driver’s License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. The company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas/ New Year’s Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- The government has levied service tax on hotel room charges effective on stays from 1st May 2011. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Time Zone applicable for content displayed on the website shall be Indian Standard Time for all purposes unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
- The Cancellation Policies of the Hotels are dynamic and may change from time to time. The Cancellation policy of the Hotel may change in the interim period of booking and date of stay of the Guest. The Cancellation Policy prevailing at the time of check-in/cancellation of the booking by the Customer will be the applicable policy.
- Hotels being booked may have their own cancellation policy and may charge user accordingly.
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on the phone to our customer support team shall be entertained. The Company shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made directly to the hotel without intimating the Company and also through any other medium including, but not limited to, SMS or e-mail.
- If you don’t show up at the hotel, you’ll still be charged the entire amount and hotel will debit the amount from your card directly.
- The company does not accept amendment request to the hotel reservation if the check-in is within 48 Hours.
- The Company doesn’t support changes and modifications to online bookings once they’re made.
- All the refunds shall be done by Company if the payment is made through makeholidayplans.com or to our bank account given on the website.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
Service Fee These fees cover the costs incurred by Make Holiday Plans ( www.makeholidayplans.com ) in servicing your hotel reservation.
Online Hotel Booking at www.makeholidayplans.com :
While doing Hotel booking through Make Holiday Plans Enterprise ( www.makeholidayplans.com ) you have option of checking with our team by calling on the Cell no or land line no given in the website or by sending a mail to email@example.com for availability and rates as this is not real time hotel booking and all our booking are processed after checking the availability with respective hotel and confirmation will be given only after we get a written consent ( the process is normally between 2 to 6 hrs of working time which is between 10 am to 6 PM on all days except on Sunday & public holiday ) . In case of payment made online and rooms are not available or difference in rate, the customer has the option of canceling the order and Make Holiday Plan ( www.makeholidayplans.com) will not capture such transaction and the order gets reversed from the payment gateway provider Paypal & Others.
By proceeding you agree to the Hotel Booking Policy, Hotel Cancellation Policy and Terms & Conditions of Make Holiday Plans Enterprise www.makeholidayplans.com. The contract is agreed” – by completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to book accommodation which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. An acceptance email from us confirms that the contract is formed.
- The total price displayed includes all applicable government taxes.
- You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
- There will be no refund for “no-shows” or any partially unused flights.
- Each booking carries its own set of rules & restrictions imposed by the airlines which include conditions of carriage. For the purposes of your booking, the most restrictive set of rules apply to every flight that is part of your trip.
- To avail of infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary you are booking. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you’ll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights and 3 hours before departure for International flights.
- For Air India flights the check-in time is 3 hours before departure and is at the International Terminal.
- The passenger needs to check-in at least 2 hrs prior departure for Air India and Air India Express Domestic flights and 3 hours prior departure for Air India and Air India Express International flights, else the reservation will be canceled and passenger will be considered as a no-show.
- Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is less than two years old.
Make Holiday Plans ( www.makeholidayplans.com ) can assist you with amendments to most bookings. Please contact your assigned account manager. In some cases, though, you’ll need to contact the airline directly.
- Every booking made on Make Holiday Plans Enterprise is subject to amendment charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
- If you amend your booking, you will be charged the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made. However if the new fare is lower than the Original fare, the difference in the amount will not be refunded, but the rebooking charges as applicable will be collected.
- We’ll collect the difference in fare if any, applicable when the amendment is made.
- Depending on the airline’s policy, some booked fares may not be amended.
- All bookings made through us can also be amended by calling up the Airline Call Centre directly
- Every booking made on Make Holiday Plans Enterprise ( makeholidayplans.com ) is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
- Some booked fares may be non-refundable per the specific airline’s policy.
- Make Holiday Plans (makeholidayplans.com) cancellation charges: Over and above the airline cancellation charges, Make Holiday Plan will levy Rs 250 per passenger per domestic air segment and Rs 450 per passenger per international air segment for each online cancellation.
- Only cancellation requests made online or email shall be entertained. Make Holiday Plans Enterprise (makeholidayplans.com) shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made through any other medium including but not limited to SMS, telephone.
- For e-tickets, if your cancellation request is made less than 3 hours before departure, you’ll need to contact the airline directly to get your reservation canceled.
- It is mandatory to contact Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com ) for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund your tickets booked www.makeholidayplans.com
- If you need a refund for paper tickets, please send them back to us. Your tickets must reach us within 48 hours of the time of cancellation so that we can get them endorsed by the airline for you.
- If your paper ticket gets lost or damaged, the airline will not be able to process a refund request.
- All cancellations made directly with the Airline need to be intimated to Make Holiday Plan by Email in order to initiate the refunds process
- Processing times for cancellation and refund requests vary.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hrs in case of bookings made through deposit account and 2 weeks in case of bookings processed by Credit Card.
- Refunds will be processed after deducting applicable charges from airlines and Agency Cancellation charges – Rs.50 per segment in case of Domestic Air Ticket & Rs.250 per segment in case of International Air Ticket.
- In case the refund is not processed within the timeline, please contact your Account Manager.
- While processing the refunds, the incentive will be reversed back in case the date of traveling is for a future date in addition to the Airlines Cancellation charges & Make Holiday Plans Cancellation charges.
- Convenience / Credit Card processing fee paid during the booking is non-refundable.
- Distance and time are calculated from the garage back to garage for both within the city and outside city trips. In case of a pickup from City A and drop to city B, the distance from the drop-off point in city B to the garage in City A will be calculated and the payment for the same has to be made by the customer.
- Distance and time are calculated from the operator’s garage and not from the customer’s residence. Customers are requested to check the starting time and the starting odometer recorded on the trip sheet available with the driver prior to the journey. Disputes regarding the same will not be accepted after completion of the journey.
- Expenses like toll charges permit charges, parking charges, entry & toll fees are to be borne by the hirer.
- Service Tax & any other Government Tax as per Government guidelines will be charged on the total bill.
- The estimate provided at the time of booking is not to be construed as a package pricing for your trip unless specifically indicated. The final amount for your trip will be calculated based on actual usage (number of Kilometers and hours). For Local Duties, driver BA/TA is applicable after 10.00 pm (or after 12 hours of service). In Hyderabad, local BA/TA is applicable between 9.00 pm and 7.00 am.
- Extra time up to 30 minutes will be treated half an hour, 31 minutes onwards as a full hour and will attract tariff applicable to next higher slab/extra hour.
I, DO HEREBY CONFIRM THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACKNOWLEDGED THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Customer understands and agrees that Make Holiday Plans ( www.makeholidayplans.com ) is ONLY an online marketplace and it does not operate taxi services on its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of taxi services, vehicle types and prices to customers, it has tied up with many taxi Operators (“Operators”). Customer understands and agrees to avail taxi service of the Operator where such arrangement for taxi hire is with the Operator and Make Holiday Plans ( www.makeholidayplans.com ) is not liable to you for the provision of these services.
Customer understands and agrees that Make Holiday Plans ( www.makeholidayplans.com ) responsibilities doesn’t include:
- The taxi not departing/reaching on time;
- The taxi driver being rude;
- The taxi seats etc. not being up to customer’s expectations;
- The Operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons;
- The baggage of the customer getting lost/stolen/damaged;
- The Operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady/child;
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the Operator to find out the exact, boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular taxi) etc.
- The customer has been dropped to nearest location in order of preference and not at a particular place which is not on the route.
- Customer shall be present 15 minutes in advance at the boarding point to avoid delays during the journey.
- Customer shall carry a copy of the confirmed ticket with personal identification certificate such as Adhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License etc. for verification, failing to do so, the customer may not be allowed to board the taxi.
- Customer shall ensure appropriate behavior and avoid any nuisance, quarrel, manhandling with fellow customers or driver of the taxi during the journey. In case of such behavior, the taxi driver shall have complete authority to forbid you to carry out the journey. No loss or claim resulting out of such incident shall be payable in any manner to the customer.
- Customer shall not be allowed to travel in the taxi if he is found intoxicated or under influence of any drug or similar substances.
- Customer shall stop and take breaks at specified places only and customer shall not be allowed to take additional breaks except in case of emergency.
- Customer shall be responsible and liable for their own safety and security of luggage. In no condition, Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com) will indemnify any loss to a customer or their luggage in any event.
- Customer shall not smoke; chew tobacco or such other substances during the journey.
- Customer shall comply with “Cancellation Policy” of the Operator for the purpose of this transaction. In case of cancellation, Customer shall be refunded the balance amount from the ticket fare after appropriate deductions as per above-mentioned Cancellation Policy. Customer confirms that he has read, understood and acknowledged this Cancellation Policy as provided with the confirmed ticket at customer’s registered email id.
- In case of break down or accident of taxi where Operator has been unable to make an alternative arrangement, Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com ) shall provide a proportionate refund to Customer for uncovered distance. Any claims, liabilities or legal costs arising out of such event shall be borne by the Operator.
- In the event of any dissatisfaction with any of the services provided by Operator or Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com), the matter must be reported directly to Operator or Make Holiday Plan ( www.makeholidayplans.com ) , within 24 hours in order that action may be taken to remedy the problem. If notice is not given to Operator or Make Holiday Plans ( www.makeholidayplans.com ) within 24 hours, after the discovery of the dissatisfaction, Operator or Make Holiday Plans ( www.makeholidayplans.com ) cannot and will not accept responsibility.
- Customer agrees that Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com ) does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the taxi services given on its site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from the Operator.
- Make Holiday Plans (makeholidayplans.com) will not be liable to Customer or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by a customer through the usage of the site. In no event shall Make Holiday Plans ( www.makeholidayplans.com ) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of information provided on the site in so far as such information is derived from the Operator.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com) nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, (ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings)of Operator as made available on our site, (iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the Operator, (iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our site, or (v) for any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, wilful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the Operator (its employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies), including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
- Apart from the terms and conditions mentioned above, Customer has read, understood and acknowledged general terms and conditions set out in Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com)
- For Out Station duties, a min of 300 Kilometers is chargeable per day for outstation travel.
- A calendar day begins at 6.00 A.M and ends at 12.00 Midnight. In case a drop off happens after 12 midnight, an additional days charges ( 300 Kilometers) are applicable unless specifically stated in the package rates quoted.
- Driver BA/TA will be twice the normal daily BA/TA between 10 pm and 6 am. (If the driver of the vehicle being hired drives the car beyond 10 pm on any night or before 6 am on any day, then twice the applicable daily BA/TA will apply).
- No receipts will be provided for state entry taxes by the operator.
- Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com )
- Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com) is ONLY an online car rental booking agent. It does not operate any car rental services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of car rental operators, vehicle types and prices to customers, it has tied up with many car rental operators.
- Your contract for car hire is with the car rental operator and we are not liable to you for the provision of these services, however, we will try to ensure that you have a car rental service at your disposal in our capacity as agent for the car rental operators.
- Booking a car rental (that will be serviced by the car rental operator) from its’ network of car rental operators.
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
- Car rental tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case cancellations are made less than 12 hours to departure time, booking is non-cancellable. On cancellation, the entire amount will be forfeited.
- INR 500 would apply as cancellation charges if booking is canceled before 12 hrs to departure time and Rs.150 will be charged as a Make Holiday Plans ( makeholidayplans.com) service fees.
The information available through the Internet, based on information and inputs provided by many different people from across the globe because there is no central management or review of this information, Make Holiday Plans Enterprise . Ltd. cannot guarantee that it always will be accurate and up to date. Similarly, because there is no monitoring or censorship or accuracy checks on the information provided herein, it is possible that some readers may encounter documents that they may consider offensive or inappropriate.
Make Holiday Plans does not propose to propagate any religion, sect, philosophy, cult, culture or creed or any another form of groups or words indicating/synonym to the word “group”. The company proposes only to position and present information, which is already public domain information for creating awareness on the pre-existing subject. The company subscribes to none of them nor prescribes to them. The information contained on the www.makeholidayplans.com site is not intended, nor is it implied, to be a substitute for knowledge, information on a subjects/topic. We always recommend that the user/reader seek the advice of a qualified person in getting to know more about his/her subject of interest. The information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind and Make Holiday Plans hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to any information contained on this site, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Make Holiday Plans assumes no liability of any kind for the information and data contained in this site or for any decision made in reliance thereon.
The contents of the makeholidayplans.com site is copyrighted by Make Holiday Plans and by certain other third parties. A single copy may be downloaded and /or reprinted solely for personal and non-commercial use, with prior permission of Make Holiday Plans. Any downloaded or reprinted material may not be altered in any way and must contain the following copyright notice: “Copyright Make Holiday Plan. All Rights Reserved.” and any other copyright or other proprietary rights notices, which were contained on the downloaded material. Any other use of the material, either in whole or in part for any other reason is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Make Holiday Plans. Make Holiday Plans proposes to market, promote, sell, transact, provide support and information on various products/subjects/services. These products/services/subjects may not be Copyrighted to Make Holiday Plans. We recognize and respect all copyrights/rights of all parties associated with us.
With respect to documents available through this Service, Make Holiday Plans assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided by this service. Make Holiday Plan does not represent that any use, copying, or redistribution of this information would not infringe on privately held rights.
Reference on this Service to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or other references, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favor by Make Holiday Plans. The views and opinions expressed in documents available through the Service do not necessarily state or reflect those of Make Holiday Plan as an institution, and may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
“Living in Luxury.club and the names of all makeholidayplans.com products and services referenced in the makeholidayplans.com site is either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Make Holiday Plans. Other product and company names referenced in the makeholidayplans.com site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
It may be possible that the names of certain companies, people, characters and/or data contained in this site are fictitious and are in no way intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event unless otherwise noted.
Certain links on this site will let you leave blessingsonthenet.com site. The linked sites are not under the control of Make Holiday Plans and Make Holiday Plan is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. These links are provided for your convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Make Holiday Plans of any such linked site. The company in no way subscribes to the contents of the Third Party Sites.
The jurisdiction of all issues relating to any party involved in this site in any transaction is limited to the Courts of Mumbai, India.
Make Holiday Plans believes that electronic privacy is crucial to the ongoing success of the Internet as a service, commercial, and entertainment medium. Our policy is to keep the personal information we receive from our sites completely confidential, and used solely for internal purposes. We will not share your personal information with any other parties. Make Holiday Plans will not willfully disclose any individually identifiable information about its users to any third party.